Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Renewed motivation?

Well maybe LOL
I did pump this morning, and it kicked my ass.
Then I decided I would run the Olympic park track for Sundays Resolution Run. I started towards the end (well where it will end on Sunday) and it was hilly! I walked my warm up then ran maybe a km before it got too hard on my poor legs from pump. So walked some more, then my sister rang, so spoke to her while I walked fast. After 3km is when I started running again, so then ran 2.5 km, which was much easier than the first half. I am looking forward to doing the race on Sunday. Todays time with all the walking was 52.52. I lost all the data off my Garmin while trying to load todays run :( But with the 3km walking first, I am estimating about 7 m 30 s kms for my runs which is OK. I am so bummed I wiped the data from my watch :(
Hoping for 40 mins or less on Sunday, which is possible if I don't walk. Will see, those hills are going to really slow me down. So need to run the first few kms at about 7 mins, maybe first 3 km. The hills are probably after this point, then last 1/2 km is flat, so can make up some time there. Not expecting to get a place LOL, but will be happy if I don't walk. Saturday is a rest day!
Tomorrow I may run 5km and do pump, or ill just run and do both on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment